Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Senior project in a Nutshell



Here is my senior project poster, with identifying info removed for safety reasons :) Please click on menu and view full screen to view the legible version. Enjoy.

Please note: While i left my name off this poster, and the name of my university for reasons of privacy/safety, this IS a real research project conducted at a REAL university, and it is a year's worth of painstaking work. Please, if you are a student or some other person reading this who is tempted to plagarize this, PLEASE DON'T. This was a lot of hard work. This poster is only presented as a testemant to the potential that those who have autism or disabilites have to do great things; it is NOT meant to be someting for people to plagarize. If someone is doing research, and would like to cite my work as a refrence..please contact me at craneamongchickens@gmail.com and i will tell you everything you need to know to cite it.

1 comment:

PAUL said...

DR WILLIAMS HERBAL CURE TO AUTISM.
I was always praying to have a testimony when ever i saw people sharing their own testimonies which really took me years but today i am the happiest father on earth.
My son suffered autism for 5 years, after taken different kind of western medication without been cured.
All these years my son was like a death person but today he is been cured.and you do not know how i feel having my son back to life because it was not really easy for me having just two children and one been abnormal.
I took time to search the internet which i found a lot of people thanking Dr. williams concerning the same problem and i discussed it with my wife and she said we should give a try so we order his product which my son took for 21 days and he is very much okay now.
I will advise you to stop wasting time on all these western medicine because they only work for some
days and the problem bounce back again.
Contact Dr. at drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product and be the next to give your testimony