Thursday, April 29, 2010

I MADE IT!!!!!!

I have succesfully completed all my required classes for my Bachelor's in Sociology-Social sevices, including the senior project! I am GRADUATING!!! Yahoo! Oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be sure to post graduation pics as soon as i get them...looks like ill have to change the title to sociology graduate with pdd-nos..and when the DSM V comes out, i might have to change it agian...they're lumping it all together as autism specturm disorder..peace out!

1 comment:

PAUL said...

DR WILLIAMS HERBAL CURE TO AUTISM.
I was always praying to have a testimony when ever i saw people sharing their own testimonies which really took me years but today i am the happiest father on earth.
My son suffered autism for 5 years, after taken different kind of western medication without been cured.
All these years my son was like a death person but today he is been cured.and you do not know how i feel having my son back to life because it was not really easy for me having just two children and one been abnormal.
I took time to search the internet which i found a lot of people thanking Dr. williams concerning the same problem and i discussed it with my wife and she said we should give a try so we order his product which my son took for 21 days and he is very much okay now.
I will advise you to stop wasting time on all these western medicine because they only work for some
days and the problem bounce back again.
Contact Dr. at drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product and be the next to give your testimony