Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wow..

If anyone has been following this and anxiously waiting for posts.. i do apologize! I get busy with other things throughout the semester and lose interest in posting. But i do enjoy posting out here for those who like to read blogs.. I know i love reading blogs, there are two that i read with interest.. theashleykids.blogspot.com, and www.xaviersjourney.org.

Things are going VERY well here. I have begun my senior project this past semester. The title of the project says it all: The Impact of College Education on Sociopolitical Worldview. I am studying whether college really does make one more liberal, or if it is a combination of socialization factors and social background. I will be sure to post the complete unabridged study here when all is said and done. I got a webcam for Christmas, so i possibly may start doing video entries on this blog.. I got a B- on the first half of my senior project.. the second half i will begin January 11.

All for now!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey thanks for stopping by and following my journey at www.xaviersjourney.org. I'll be sure to check back to your blog often and catch up. Take care and keep up the good work.

Rob S said...

Sure thing Chris!